Friday, April 8, 2011

Delicious buffalo chicken dip

Photo Courtesy of:The Doctors Dishes Desserts Decor
If you try this recipe you will not be disappointed. I have become addicted to this stuff ever since my neighbor made it. If I could I would eat it every day with some tortilla chips. You can use this recipe for sports events and just everyday parties. I know that whenever I am invited to a party with this recipe on the table it is the first dish to reach the bottom. It takes just a few ingredients and heat and presto it is done.

Ingredients:

2 cans of shredded chicken or 2 chicken breast boiled and pulled apart
1 Cup of ranch dressing
2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
1/2 cup of hot sauce
bag of tortilla chips
cheese on top after everything is melted

Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and put in a little crock pot or oven at low temp for 30 min. Once all the ingredients are blended then spread the cheese on the top and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment